Director of Communications and Brand
You will be responsible for developing and implementing a compelling brand proposition whilst attracting and inspiring donors and supporters. You will also oversee relationships with external networks ensuring audiences are informed, knowledgeable and positive about the aims, policies and impact of the organisation.
- Develop and implement a compelling and consistent brand proposition
- Lead the implementation of the communications strategy, supporting the development of key messages, monitoring, evaluating and adjusting the strategy as necessary
- Lead, develop and maintain positive media relationships, alongside developing and maintaining a strong influencer and political network
- Support the fundraising team in the planning and delivery of high-quality supporter communications
- Lead reputation risk management policies and procedures
- Acting as part of the Senior Management Team to contribute to the overall leadership of the organisation
- Actively support and performance manage the Communications and Brand team
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international charity who make a real impact on lives. A broad role that will enable you to utilise your branding, communication and stakeholder relationship skills and give the opportunity to manage a motivated and ambitious team and work as a key part of a driven SMT.
Based in Cambridge, the organisation are located within walking distance of the train station and also offer free on-site car parking. They take a flexible approach and so work from home or working adjusted hours will be considered. There is also the potential to travel internationally, both to build relationships with colleagues and also to see the work that the charity deliver in the field.
This is a full-time role working 35 hours per week.